The Artful Bodger
- Peter Murray recently graduated from the National Coppice Apprenticeship scheme from the Greenwood Centre.
Association of Polelathe Turners and Greenwood Workers
- promoting green woodworking and all its associated crafts .
- for help and advice on woodland management and information about grants.
The Coppice Co-op Ltd
- bringing coppice workers together.
Coppice Association North West
- promoting coppicing and conservation, and providing support and information.
The Green Wood Centre
- an innovative interpretation centre for woodland management, coppicing, sustainable building and other sustainable technologies.
- woodland craft courses on the Leicestershire/Derbyshire border.
- the website of BHMAT Apprentice Helen Elvin.
First Aid Training Plus
- First aid training aimed at outdoor work, run by Andrea Bonacker.
Lakeland Coppice Products
- BHMAT Sponser, Ian Taylor's website.
- beautiful woven wood products by a graduated apprentice.
solid leather tool sheaths - made to fit and repairs to old sheaths.
The National Coppice Federation
- bringing coppicing together to encourage high standards of coppicing in the UK.
National School of Forestry
- UCLan, Cumbria Campus, Penrith.
Rebecca Oaks Coppice Merchant
- Courses, consultancy and products.
Small Woods Association
- UK wide charity which aims to stimulate best practice in woodland management.
place to find coppice products in Manchester.
- for all aspects of traditional and contemporary willow weaving.
Wood Education Programme Trust
- for information on the role of trees, woodlands, forests, wood, timber and their derived products.
The Woodsmith Experience
- Maurice Pyle offers green woodworking demonstrations, courses, tools and books.